Allentown Personal Injury Lawyers
Serving Philadelphia And Pennsylvania
We can help. Free Consultation. Call us 24/7 at (610) 351 – 2330
Phone: (610) 351-2330
133 N Fifth St
MATTHEW TRAPANI devotes his legal career to representing the seriously injured and their families across Pennsylvania. He is passionate about protecting our community from large companies that choose profitability over consumer safety.
Attorney Trapani handles a variety of serious personal injury and mass tort cases including auto and truck accidents, premises liability, liquor liability violations, sexual abuse, wrongful death litigation and mass tort cancer lawsuits. Licensed to practice in all of Pennsylvania’s 67 counties, Trapani has litigated against some of the largest companies in the U.S., and effectively negotiated substantial settlements for his clients. The Better Business Bureau has accredited the Trapani Law Firm as an A+ personal injury law firm. Recently, attorney Trapani was inducted into the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. The forum is a group of attorneys, made up of less than 1% of all lawyers in the United States, who have recorded verdicts, awards and settlements of $2 Million or more. If you’re in need of a personal injury lawyer, attorney Trapani is happy to meet you at your residence, hospital or his office.
Participated in Events
A proud Catholic himself, Trapani also participated in the representation of young victims in the Catholic Church sex abuse scandal. Consequently, ESPN Radio interviewed Trapani regarding the Jerry Sandusky scandal at Penn State. Recently, Trapani was asked to co-author a book titled “A Cup of Coffee with 10 Leading Attorneys in the US.” The book went on to become a #1 bestseller on Amazon. Please call our office and ask for a free copy, in order to learn more about attorney Trapani.
Born in Easton PA, Trapani graduated from Easton Area High School as a varsity football letterman. He continued his schooling at Penn State, located in State College PA, where he earned both his undergraduate and law degrees. At Penn State, Matthew was actively involved in THON helping raise awareness and support for cancer research. Throughout his time in law school, Trapani served as a member of the Corpus Juris Society. After graduating from the Penn State Dickinson School of Law, Trapani could not wait to begin his career representing those wrongfully injured, in order to support his local commonwealth community.
- Family intends to file civil suit following fatal explosion, WFMZ News 2/24/14
- Suit over Liberty student’s death moves toward trial, The Morning Call 3/18/13
- Insight on the Jerry Sandusky scandal at Penn State, ESPN Radio 11/14/11
- Propane leak confirmed as a cause of fatal mobile home fire, The Morning Call 2/23/14
- Judge overruled regarding DUI accident, The Morning Call 11/19/10
- Penn State running back fights to clear his name, The Morning Call 6/4/11
- Mother sues Bethlehem Area School District over son’s death, The Morning Call 12/4/12
- Former Penn State football player: charges were part of a conspiracy, Harrisburg Patriot News, 5/15/11
- Fatal explosion in Moore Township, Pennsylvania, The Express Times 2/24/14
- Penn State running back: dismissed rape case was conspiracy, PennLive News, 5/15/11